expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

25 February 2013

OOTD- High-wasted

Hey everyone!!!

So I haven't been posting here as much as I would love to!! It's soo annoying to me, because I want to post, but my schedule sometimes won't allow me. lol These past few days I have been working mostly 3-11pm, when I get home I'm way to tired. To top it all off..I just got this terrible cold out of nowhere!! :(

But anyways...Today I'm posting a look with one of my favorite skirts, and it's my favorite because it's high-wasted!! :D I LOVE anything high-wasted (FYI)







Skirt/Forever21
Long sleeve shirt/TJ Maxx
Ring/Forever21

Hope you all have a wonderful night!! :)

God Bless you<33

14 comments:

  1. beautiful red skirt ! Today I made a Post about my birthday :-) I wait for you !!! Kiss from Italy !
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fan page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it, really cool post. Following, peck! ;)

    Curiosity in nail art? Join us:
    http://www.artperfectnail.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice vibrant skirt

    jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt so much, perfect for the spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I so want that skirt! I want to spin around in circle in it haha it looks like so much fun! Loving the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it and following (:

    (check out my blog: www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great skirt!!!



    www.bitsnpieces.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!! Im starting to feel much better!!:))

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful skirt!
    very hippy and i love the mosaic print!
    being extremely short, i love high waisted skirts and shorts too!

    xx

    fashandlocks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...