expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

27 September 2013

Gisele For H&M!

Hey everyone!!

So the other day I was at home, watching something on T.V, and when it went to commercials, I finally got to see H&M's new commercial with Gisele Bundchen singing AND modeling the new Fall campaign for H&M!!


The collection has great Autumn pieces that actually include some Fall must haves I mentioned on my last post such as emerald green and leather! 



*Picture credits: H&M*


Being that this is Gisele's first song, she was asked in an interview what made her want to do this campaign. She simply responded: "I thought it would be a fun experience. It’s not everyday someone invites you to record a song – I couldn’t pass that up! "

You can actually download the song on Itunes! She did a great job singing it!!

Click here if you haven't seen the video yet. :)

What do you think of the collection?? 



Hope you enjoyed! <3












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...