expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

22 September 2013

Weekend at the Beach

Hey everyone!!

So I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did! 

I spent my weekend at the beach in a really nice Hampton Inn. Being that summer is practically over, and it's Autumn already, I wanted to enjoy every last bit of it.


I live in Florida, so it doesn't snow, but when winter comes around, it does get cold (at least in my opinion it gets cold haha) so during summer time, all I want to do is be at the beach!!






These were the only makeup products I used this weekend. 
Revlon BB cream: Review
M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer: Review
Covergirl LashBlast Mascara
Nyx nude lipgloss and Maybelline's Baby Lips
Elf blush in Pink Passion
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder



We stayed in Daytona Beach Florida, which is about an hour away from where I live. Like I said we stayed at a brand new Hampton Inn right in front of the beach, if you are interested in looking at the hotel pictures and prices click on the Hampton link.

I am soo exhausted and it seems like I have been working on this post the whole day because I'd start and then take a break because I couldn't keep my eyes opened! haha 

The mini getaway was definitely worth it though, I spent it with my family and we had lots of fun! :)




xoxo










post signature

1 comment:

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...