expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

12 September 2013

Kendall and Kylie Collection at Pacsun




Hey everyone!!

So I'm sure we all know who the Jenner/Kardashian sisters Kendall and Kylie are. They ave been on TV since they were little girls, and now they are beautiful young women who also happen to be models!!

Being that I follow both of them on Instagram and twitter, they are always talking about their collection at Pacsun, and because I have ALWAYS LOVED their style, I decided to go check it out.





The collection though a bit pricey, is amazing!! I can definitely see both girls wearing every piece! There is a lot of crop-tops, and high-wasted shorts and skirts!!
I cant wait to see the Holiday collection, as both girls can't stop tweeting about it or instagraming some images.


What did you guys think? Do you like their style??

Tell me what you think! :)


xoxo









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...