expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

04 October 2013

EOS Love

Hey everyone! :))

So today's post is about something that I have been truly loving for the past year or so!


Honestly, these balms are a life saver for me because my lips tend to get really chapped at times. I keep one in my makeup bag, another by my bedside, another in the bathroom, and one in the pocket of a jacket.

The ones that you see above in order from left to right are:
1.Sweet Mint
2.Honeysuckle
3.Medicated Tangerine
4.Summer Fruit

They not only leave your lips super smooth, but they look adorable!

Visit EOS for more balms and for other products as well such as body lotion and shaving cream.


Have you guys tried these out? Which one is your favorite??


















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...