expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

06 October 2013

Fitness Fashion




Hey Everyone! :)

I don't know about you, but when it comes to working out I need A LOT of motivation! I need someone constantly telling me to work out, and keep going and never give up..lol BUT nothing motivates me more then a new outfit to use at the gym! :D

It seems so shallow, or maybe even conceded that I like looking cute to the gym, and to be VERY honest, it's never to impress anyone but myself. Something about a new sports bra or new tennis shoes just screams inside my head YOU CAN DO IT! haha

If you're the same way, or if you really just need new workout clothes, visit some of these sites I've been browsing through. They have great stuff! (and super cute) ;)




xoxo<3














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...