expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

10 October 2013

Riri by M.A.C- Fall Pallet

Hey everyone! :)

Recently browsing through the M.A.C website, I discovered their new collection featuring Rihanna called "Riri". The collection is based on Fall colors, and also has a bit of her own taste to it as well.


I've already mentioned this is so many other recent posts, that when I think of Fall, I think of darker, warmer colors, such as the one that's in the collection. I love the shades of reds, and dark purples. The collection features lipsticks, lip gloss, lip pencils, blushes, brushes, false lashes, powder, eye liner, mascara, and of course, eye-shadow pallets. The pricing of the items in the collection go anywhere from $16-$44 dollars.



And again, don't be afraid to be bold this Autumn.  Get inspired with example above when doing your makeup, or nails. :)



Click here for more of the Riri bye M.A.C collection.












post signature

1 comment:

  1. :) hey! Oh wow that's weird but I guess every doctor is different. Mine wasn't anywhere near severe or bad but I had a few in which I could never get rid of and thank god my doc recommended it and changed so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...