expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

14 October 2013

Favorite TV Series




Hey Everyone! 

So lately I've noticed that I've been addicted to watching series in my spare time, and today I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you guys! :)

I remember signing up with Netflix just to watch all the episodes of How I Met Your Mother, which is one of my favorites. I thought I'd be able to catch up in the one month that you get for free on Netflix, but I didn't, and not only that, but I found new shows to watch, haha so I decided to keep it.

How I Met Your Mother has been one of my favorites since for ever, but I was never able to watch the episodes in order, and when I found out that last season the MOTHER was revealed, I knew I had to watch everything.

Another one of my favs is Glee!! :D To be honest, the only episode of Glee that I had watched was the Britney Spears Tribute, that's it. After the tragic news of Cory Monteith's death (who plays Finn in the Series), I decided to watch everything from the beginning as well. It's such a dorky show, but I can't seem to stop watching it. lol

Beauty and the Beast I'm watching on the CW app, that I also downloaded to watch something else, and ended up loving this one as well. It's kind of like CSI meets Twilight, haha except there is no vampires, only the beast.

Finally, I've said this a million times, but I can't believe I was so late in watching The Vampire Diaries! OMG, honestly...I watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix in a week, or maybe two...and the fourth one just came out, I'm taking my time to watch it, because I like it so much!! haha

Tell me in the comments which series your addicted to!! 



XOXO














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...